Choose Bush Ways!
- Operating mobile safaris for 23 years and lodges for 8 years
- Created by experienced safari guides
- Team with an intimate knowledge of what is required to make a successful safari
- Boundless passion to share our love for the bush
- Attention to details at all levels
- First class organisation of our trips and daily operations
- Careful recruitment process and in-house training of our field teams
- Exceptional value for extremely competitive rates
- No hidden costs
- Ultimate bush experience: top notch guiding, extra time spent in the bush
- A human experience: guides and camp chefs are your hosts showing you their “home”
- Not a simple “scenic” experience: guests get to “touch the heart” of Botswana
- Dedicated team of consultants during reservations
- Office-based logistics and operations team to prepare and organise each safari
- 2,000m2 head office with workshop, storage rooms, offices, and all required equipment, spare parts, fresh and dry supplies
- 24/7 assistance
- Developing and managing lodges and mobile safaris in such delicate areas, remaining ‘green’ and reducing one’s carbon-footprint is of the utmost importance to us and we strive to contribute to the conservation of this incredible wilderness.
- From recruitment to daily operations, we also aim at ensuring that local communities can enjoy direct benefits from tourism which in return ensures the value of conserving the wildlife and environment is being highlighted.
BUSH WAYS SAFARIS
BUSH WAYS LODGES