• Most authentic way of experiencing the wilderness in Southern Africa
• Closer than ever to nature
• Same hosts from beginning to end for an ever-growing discovery and experience of the destination and the environment.
• Greatest value for money
Mobile safaris, and more specifically camping mobile safaris, are undoubtedly the most traditional way of exploring Southern Africa. Traveling in a small group, on a 4x4, moving camps as you proceed across remote regions, sleeping under a dome canvas tent in wild areas left entirely untouched, with no infrastructures or facilities. And unprecedentedly welcoming hosts calling these mind-blowing destinations “home”, taking you by the hand, sharing their knowledge and their culture, until you can almost feel that you’ve touched the heart of Africa.
• Our scheduled safaris range from 7 to 17 days and explore a variety of places in Botswana: Okavango Delta, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Nxai Pan National Park, Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve and the mighty Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
• Developed from real guiding experience, our itineraries thoroughly explore the gems of Botswana ensuring guests are offered ample opportunities to appreciate the natural beauty of the environment and the fantastic game it hosts.
• Travelers have the choice between three styles of safari: semi participation camping safaris, fully serviced camping safaris and accommodated safaris. Each tour accepts a maximum amount of 9 to 12 guests depending on the type of safari chosen.